Cervical cancer awareness month: Generally, breast cancer is estimated when it comes to cancer in women, but in fact, in India, the cancer that spreads more rapidly than breast cancer is Cervical Cancer. Which is especially making new age girls and young women its victims. Its symptoms are also such that they are not understood in the beginning and women do not pay attention to these symptoms or signs considering them as normal things and the disease increases. According to health experts, the HPV virus responsible for cervical cancer, once in a lifetime, attacks all those women who are in a sexual relationship, although in some women this virus becomes so dangerous that becomes cancer.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital surgical in Oncologist Dr. Ruqaiya Ahmed Mir Tells that despite battling with many deadly diseases in India, the cases of cervical cancer in women are still increasing continuously. Due to this, not only the health but also the condition of the body of the female patients is deteriorating. According to doctors, cervical cancer is one of the most common and deadly cancer found in women in the world. It develops inside the cervix, which is the lower part of the uterus. Mainly it is caused by human papillomavirus (HPV) which is spread to women through sexual contact.
This infection forms a layer on the cells of the cervix when indulging in frequent sexual intercourse. Not only this, doctors even believe that all women who are sexually active come in contact with HPV at some point in their lives. Most HPV infections usually clear up on their own, but every woman is at risk of developing pre-cancerous lesions. These lesions once develop and if left untreated lead to fatal cervical cancer.
from your city (Delhi-NCR)
Delhi Crime: ‘Beer bottles were hit on the neck…’ but could not win over Priyanka… Female cab driver robbed in Delhi
Delhi: Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal received recovery notice of Rs 164 crore, know what is the whole matter
Delhi New Liquor Policy: Time till 3 o’clock, 21 years of age and … new rule is going to come in Delhi on liquor, know how will be the new liquor policy
IAS Love Story: IRS Abhisree’s family is full of government officers, fell in love with IAS during training
NHAI has identified more than 4200 black spots to reduce road accidents, so many have been eliminated
Nupur Sharma: Nupur Sharma, suspended from BJP, got arms license, Delhi Police told why issued arm license
UP MLC Election: SP exerts strength to win graduate-teacher seats, eyes on Leader of Opposition’s chair
Wedding season is starting, most money will be spent on these things in weddings
The trio of barber, driver and tailor killed a Hindu woman, buried the body in the cemetery, created a scandal
Action on indecent tweet for daughters of Kohli and Dhoni, Swati Maliwal issues notice, FIR will be filed
Delhi News: Delhi government gives blow to Arvind Kejriwal, recovery notice of ₹164 crore to AAP; There is a grace period of 10 days
Are these habits increasing the risk of cervical cancer?
Cervical cancer predominates in women who are at high risk of recurrent HPV infection of the cervix. These habits are commonly seen in women who are prone to cervical cancer.
1. Younger age or multiple sexual contacts: Women who become sexually active before the age of 18 or engage in multiple sexual acts are at a higher risk of developing HPV infection which can further lead to cervical cancer. develops into cancer.
2. Weak immune system: Women who are infected with HIV/AIDS and similar infections are at a higher risk of developing cervical cancer. Certain infections in the human body like HIV weaken the body’s immune system and prevent the body from fighting infections like HPV which results in the development of cervical cancer. Apart from HIV and related diseases, strong drugs that have an effect on the human immune system also cause immunocompromised conditions.
3. Smoking: Women who smoke cigarettes and/or engage in passive smoking (exposure to cigarette-bidi smoke) are at a higher risk of developing persistent HPV infection. The effect of smoking depends on the amount of tobacco consumed and the duration of smoking.
4. Other factors: Some factors like consumption of birth control pills, multiple births and associated complications have indicated a higher risk of HPV infection in the body.
These are the symptoms and signs of cervical cancer
Young women below the age of 45 are more at risk of getting cervical cancer. Most of the newly developed cervical cancer shows no symptoms or very few symptoms. Women may experience these symptoms in the later stages of cervical cancer.
• Pain during intercourse
• Bleeding from the vagina during intercourse or between periods
• Pain in the abdominal area
• Itching and burning in the vaginal area
• unusual bloody and watery vaginal discharge or foul-smelling stools
• Unexplained weakness and fatigue
• frequent urge to urinate
• Blood in the urine
Dr. says that these symptoms are different in every woman. Women are advised to consult a doctor as soon as they experience any unusual reaction or discharge from their vaginal area. Also, try to leave such habits which are responsible for cervical cancer. Along with this, cervical cancer can be prevented by vaccination and it can be treated if detected at an early stage. Cervical cancer is detected by screening for HPV infection and can be treated by surgery, radiotherapy or chemotherapy.
FIRST PUBLISHED : January 12, 2023, 14:59 IST
Note: Before work on all health tips please consult your doctor first if any discrepancy found due to this article our website will not be responsible. so please consult your doctor before process on any tips. also if any wrong information are appear in the post kindly confirm via our mail email@example.com.
Find our other website for you and your needs
Kashtee A shayari,Jokes,Heath,News and Blog website.
Your GPL A Digitsl product website.
Amazdeel Amazone affiliated product website.
Job Portal A Job website.
Indoreetalk Hindi News website.
know24news A auto news website in english and hindi.
Q & Answer website A website for any query and question.
Quotes A Christmas Quotes.
Government job A Government job announcement portal.
Gaming Information Website A website for Gaming lover.
International News information Website A website for News Lover.
Free Guest post Website A free Guest post website.
Baby care Product website A website for your baby product.
Technology Website A website for new launching technology and mobile also gadgets Website.
Health Tips Website A website for Health related issue and some idea for health .
Share Market Website A website for share market news and some viral news related to IPO, Currency, Commodity market,Banking and finance.
Bollywood and Hollywood news A website Bollywood and Hollywood viral news .