Colon cancer usually occurs in the elderly but it can happen to a person of any age.
Most colon cancers begin with small polyps (small swellings).
Colon cancer: Pele, the world’s greatest football player, is currently battling colon cancer and it has turned into colorectal cancer. Colon cancer usually occurs in the elderly but it can happen to a person of any age. Colon means large intestine. It opens into the rectum. Most colon cancers begin with small polyps (small swellings). These polyps are a group of cells. Generally these polyps are non-cancerous but with time, some of these polyps can develop into cancer. This cancer first spreads to the wall of the large intestine, then to the rectum along with the surrounding lymph nodes and then to the whole body. Polyps are very small. Very few of these show any symptoms, so doctors recommend periodic screening tests. When colon cancer starts from the rectum or rectum, it is called colorectal cancer.
Symptoms of colon cancer
Mayo Clinic According to the website, the symptoms of colon or colorator cancer are as follows-
- Persistent change in bowel habits, diarrhoea, constipation or persistent difficulty in passing stool.
- Bleeding from the rectum or passing blood from the stool.
- Persistent abdominal discomfort, such as abdominal cramps, gas and pain.
- Always feeling that the stomach is not clean or not empty.
- Feeling weak and tired and loss of appetite.
- Unnecessary weight loss.
- abdominal pain or discomfort
when to see a doctor
Although people suffering from colon cancer do not detect any symptoms in the beginning. Symptoms also appear according to the size and location of cancer cells. That’s why doctors recommend a screening test once a year after 40. Apart from this, if you have any stomach related problem, then you must visit a specialist doctor. If there are any kind of symptoms then one should go to the doctor under any circumstances. If someone in the family already has colon cancer, then keep getting screened from time to time.
how to prevent colon cancer
- If your age is more than 40 then keep getting the screening test done every year.
- Bring changes in lifestyle. Eat all kinds of fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Include green vegetables, fiber rich fruits, vegetables etc. in your diet.
- If you are addicted to alcohol, cigarette then leave it. Limit alcohol intake completely.
- Be physically active daily. Kept doing exercise, walking, jogging etc daily. Keep doing physical activities in one way or the other. Many diseases can be avoided by this.
- Do not let the weight increase under any circumstances. Obesity is the cause of many diseases. Eleven types of cancer have been linked to weight gain and obesity, including colon cancer.
- Calcium and Vitamin D protect against colon cancer. That’s why it is necessary to have sufficient amount of these two nutrients in the body. Vitamin D is found in sunlight and some vegetables and fish. Apart from this, calcium can be supplied from many things including milk, eggs.
FIRST PUBLISHED : December 05, 2022, 06:00 IST
Note: Before work on all health tips please consult your doctor first if any discrepancy found due to this article our website will not be responsible. so please consult your doctor before process on any tips. also if any wrong information are appear in the post kindly confirm via our mail email@example.com.
Find our other website for you and your needs
Kashtee A shayari,Jokes,Heath,News and Blog website.
Your GPL A Digitsl product website.
Amazdeel Amazone affiliated product website.
Job Portal A Job website.
Indoreetalk Hindi News website.
know24news A auto news website in english and hindi.
Q & Answer website A website for any query and question.
Quotes A Christmas Quotes.
Government job A Government job announcement portal.
Gaming Information Website A website for Gaming lover.
International News information Website A website for News Lover.
Free Guest post Website A free Guest post website.
Baby care Product website A website for your baby product.
Technology Website A website for new launching technology and mobile also gadgets Website.
Health Tips Website A website for Health related issue and some idea for health .
Share Market Website A website for share market news and some viral news related to IPO, Currency, Commodity market,Banking and finance.
Bollywood and Hollywood news A website Bollywood and Hollywood viral news .