Dengue Fever: The cases of dengue fever have increased very rapidly in the last few days. A large number of dengue patients have been found in many states of the country so far. Many dengue patients have been reported from the country’s capital Delhi to Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and other states. Dengue disease is spread by the bite of mosquitoes. Generally, dengue larvae thrive in such places including clean water accumulated after rain, coolers of the house and other such places. Dengue virus circulates in the blood in our body when the female Aedes mosquito bites and starts affecting our body.
Symptoms of dengue fever appear within about 5 days after the bite of a female Aedes mosquito. Along with this, the time to develop this disease in the body can be from 3 days to 10 days. Dengue mosquitoes bite only during the day. the
These are the types of dengue fever
1. Classical Dengue Fever (CDF) – Simple dengue fever can last for 5 to 7 days to the patient. After this the patient gets cured with medicines only. Dainik Bhaskar According to the news, in most of the cases, only simple dengue fever is found in the patients. The symptoms of this fever are:
– Fever with chills.
– Joint, muscle pain, headache.Mm
– Feeling very weak, loss of appetite, nausea.
Pain in the back of the eyes.
Feeling of slight pain in the throat.
Rashes on some parts of the body.
2. Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever (DHF) – Hemorrhagic fever is also a type of dengue fever. In this, some other symptoms are also seen along with the symptoms of simple dengue fever. This can be detected by taking a blood test. If the following symptoms are seen then dengue hemorrhagic fever may be there.
Blood in defecation or vomit.
– Bleeding from nose and gums.
Dark blue black marks on the skin.
3. Dengue Shock Syndrome (DSS) – Apart from the symptoms of dengue hemorrhagic fever in dengue shock syndrome fever, some symptoms like ‘shock’ condition are also seen. Doctors should be contacted immediately on these symptoms. Of these three symptoms of dengue, DHF and DSS are more dangerous. If the following symptoms are seen then it may be dengue shock syndrome.
Cooling of the skin even if there is a high fever.
– Continuous restlessness of the patient.
– The patient becomes unconscious gradually.
These tests are done to identify dengue
1. NS1 – If the symptoms of dengue are seen in the patient, then it is considered right to do this test within 5 days. If this test is done after more than five days, then the results of this test can also come wrong.
2. ELISA Test – This test of dengue is considered more reliable. Generally, the result of dengue in this test is almost hundred percent correct. There are two types of ELISA test which are IgM And IgG are called. It is appropriate to do IgM test within 3 to 5 days when symptoms of dengue are seen, while IgG is considered more correct to be done within 5 to 10 days.
Note: Before work on all health tips please consult your doctor first if any discrepancy found due to this article our website will not be responsible. so please consult your doctor before process on any tips. also if any wrong information are appear in the post kindly confirm via our mail email@example.com.
Find our other website for you and your needs
Kashtee A shayari,Jokes,Heath,News and Blog website.
Your GPL A Digitsl product website.
Amazdeel Amazone affiliated product website.
Job Portal A Job website.
Indoreetalk Hindi News website.
know24news A auto news website in english and hindi.
Q & Answer website A website for any query and question.
Quotes A Christmas Quotes.
Government job A Government job announcement portal.
Gaming Information Website A website for Gaming lover.
International News information Website A website for News Lover.
Free Guest post Website A free Guest post website.
Baby care Product website A website for your baby product.
Technology Website A website for new launching technology and mobile also gadgets Website.
Health Tips Website A website for Health related issue and some idea for health .
Share Market Website A website for share market news and some viral news related to IPO, Currency, Commodity market,Banking and finance.
Bollywood and Hollywood news A website Bollywood and Hollywood viral news .