In winter, the cold and dry air breaks down the protective layer made in the lungs, causing swelling in the airways.
Asthma patients should not walk outside in winter
Asthma prevention in winter: Asthma is a condition in which the airways leading to the lungs become narrow and are often prone to inflammation. Along with this, more mucus also starts forming in the windpipe, due to which the throat is always filled with mucus. Due to all these reasons breathlessness starts and the patient has difficulty in breathing. Along with this, frequent cough, cold and other problems start arising. This is a very critical situation. The patient has a lot of trouble in this. Even more suffering happens when winter comes. Generally, the complaints of asthma increase in winter. As soon as winter comes, pollution starts increasing and pollution acts like an enemy for asthma patients. On the other hand, cold air starts causing muscle cramps. That is, asthma patients have to face a double whammy in winter. After all, why do asthma patients have so many problems in winter.
Why problems increase in winter
health website templehealth According to experts, winter is a very difficult time for asthma patients. Cold and dry air, sudden change in weather irritates the trachea of asthmatic patients due to which mucus starts to build up more and the patient becomes a victim of cold and flu. According to experts, there are many layers of fluids to protect the lungs. In winter, cold and dry air starts breaking this layer, due to which swelling starts in the respiratory tract, which causes irritation in the respiratory tract. According to the report, if an asthmatic patient walks outside in the winter season, there is a risk of inhaling cold air into the lungs, which increases the risk of infection or inflammation in the respiratory tract. This is the reason why asthma patients have a lot of trouble in winter. Due to this the complaint of chest pain, excessive cough, shortness of breath etc. increases.
Ways to reduce the symptoms of asthma in winter
- If you have asthma, go out very rarely in winter. Drink more water and increase the intake of soup. Decaffeinated tea can also keep you hydrated.
- Take care of the cleanliness of your hands. Wash hands often with soap. This will reduce the risk of getting cough and flu.
- Wear clothes that cover the whole body whenever you go out. Wear shoes and socks and put on a cap. Wear gloves in your hand and go out wearing a jacket.
- Whenever you come out, try to breathe through your nose. This will heat the air before going into the lungs.
- Apply flu vaccine every winter, this will reduce the risk of getting cold and flu.
- Always keep an inhaler with you. Use the inhaler whenever needed.
- Instead of exercising outside, increase physical activity inside the house.
- Use a humidifier at night to keep the house warm.
- Take asthma related medicines continuously under the supervision of doctors.
FIRST PUBLISHED : January 15, 2023, 15:39 IST
Note: Before work on all health tips please consult your doctor first if any discrepancy found due to this article our website will not be responsible. so please consult your doctor before process on any tips. also if any wrong information are appear in the post kindly confirm via our mail email@example.com.
Find our other website for you and your needs
Kashtee A shayari,Jokes,Heath,News and Blog website.
Your GPL A Digitsl product website.
Amazdeel Amazone affiliated product website.
Job Portal A Job website.
Indoreetalk Hindi News website.
know24news A auto news website in english and hindi.
Q & Answer website A website for any query and question.
Quotes A Christmas Quotes.
Government job A Government job announcement portal.
Gaming Information Website A website for Gaming lover.
International News information Website A website for News Lover.
Free Guest post Website A free Guest post website.
Baby care Product website A website for your baby product.
Technology Website A website for new launching technology and mobile also gadgets Website.
Health Tips Website A website for Health related issue and some idea for health .
Share Market Website A website for share market news and some viral news related to IPO, Currency, Commodity market,Banking and finance.
Bollywood and Hollywood news A website Bollywood and Hollywood viral news .