Kidney Stone Signs: In the recent past, there has been a lot of change in our lifestyle and food habits. Due to the rapidly increasing unhealthy diet, the risk of many diseases has also increased rapidly. Due to poor lifestyle, problems related to kidney are also increasing rapidly. Most of the cases in this are related to kidney stones. Kidney stone is a common physical problem, but if it is not taken care of in time, then it can become a serious problem.
Kidney stone is also called kidney stone. times of India According to the news, the work of the kidney is to clean the blood and remove the waste materials and non-essential nutrients from it through urine. But when the quantity of waste elements in the blood increases, then the kidney is not able to filter it properly and these waste elements start accumulating in the form of a solid. Kidney stones are made of acid salts…
There is unbearable pain when there is a kidney stone. Usually, kidney stones are passed out through urine after taking the medicine. Stones can be anywhere in the body, kidney or gall bladder. Kidney stones can be removed with medicine, but surgery is the only treatment for gall bladder stones.
Closed room in winter, room heater on, how is the reaction and why it becomes heavy on life, know the reason
early symptoms of kidney stones
1. Sudden pain in the lower abdomen, one side or back is the earliest symptom of kidney stone.
2. When there is a stone in the kidney, pain or burning starts to be felt while urinating. If you are feeling these symptoms, then you should immediately consult an expert.
3. In many cases of kidney stone, the color of urine starts to fade. That is, the urine becomes light pink, brown or red.
4. If you are feeling like nausea or vomiting again and again, then there may be a stone in your kidney.
5. Sudden fever can also be a sign of kidney stone.
6- High blood pressure and loss of appetite
Types of Kidney Stones: There are 4 types of kidney stone-
– calcium stone
– uric acid stone
– Cystine Stone
What are the reasons for kidney stone?
The problem of kidney stone is related to our lifestyle. If we pay attention to our lifestyle, then we can easily identify its reasons. There are many lifestyle factors that promote the problem of kidney stones.
- not drinking enough water
- rapid weight gain
- consuming too much protein
- overuse of anti-inflammatory drugs
- having a family history of kidney stones
- increased level of uric acid
- having gastric bypass surgery
- consuming too much sodium or sugar
- Overuse of calcium-based drugs
FIRST PUBLISHED : January 09, 2023, 13:30 IST
Note: Before work on all health tips please consult your doctor first if any discrepancy found due to this article our website will not be responsible. so please consult your doctor before process on any tips. also if any wrong information are appear in the post kindly confirm via our mail email@example.com.
Find our other website for you and your needs
Kashtee A shayari,Jokes,Heath,News and Blog website.
Your GPL A Digitsl product website.
Amazdeel Amazone affiliated product website.
Job Portal A Job website.
Indoreetalk Hindi News website.
know24news A auto news website in english and hindi.
Q & Answer website A website for any query and question.
Quotes A Christmas Quotes.
Government job A Government job announcement portal.
Gaming Information Website A website for Gaming lover.
International News information Website A website for News Lover.
Free Guest post Website A free Guest post website.
Baby care Product website A website for your baby product.
Technology Website A website for new launching technology and mobile also gadgets Website.
Health Tips Website A website for Health related issue and some idea for health .
Share Market Website A website for share market news and some viral news related to IPO, Currency, Commodity market,Banking and finance.
Bollywood and Hollywood news A website Bollywood and Hollywood viral news .