Many times, due to sleeping or sitting in the wrong way, tingling occurs in the hands or feet.
If there is repeated tingling or unbearable pain, it can be a sign of disease.
Causes of Tingling in Hands and Feet: Although tingling in hands or feet is a normal process, but if it starts happening again and again, then it can be a cause for concern. There can be many reasons for tingling in hands and feet. Sometimes the wrong position of sleeping or sitting can also cause tingling. However, if you repeatedly feel tingling in your hands or feet, then ignoring it can become a cause of trouble. You need to be alert if there is repeated tingling in the hands and feet.
Sometimes tingling in the hands and feet can be very painful and severe. In such a situation, it can also be a sign of nerve damage. webmd There can be many reasons for tingling in the hands and feet. Let’s know about them.
5 major reasons for tingling in hands and feet
1. Diabetes – Diabetes is the biggest reason behind severe tingling caused by nerve damage. Diabetes is the cause of this tingling in 30 percent of the cases. In diabetic neuropathy, tingling and other symptoms first appear in both feet. After this its effect starts appearing in the hands. Two-thirds of diabetic patients show more or less symptoms of nerve damage.
2. Vitamin Deficiency – Most of today’s lifestyle is lying on our fitness. Most of the people are struggling with the deficiency of vitamins in the body. Vitamin E, B1, B6, B12 is necessary in the body for healthy nerves. Tingling is felt even when there is a deficiency of vitamins in the body.
3. Injury – The reason for tingling in the hands and feet can also be some kind of injury. Many times, due to injury, the nerves get suppressed or get crushed and damaged, due to which tingling and pain may also have to be faced.
4. Alcoholism – Drinking too much alcohol can also cause tingling in hands and feet. Due to drinking alcohol and poor diet, there can be a deficiency of thiamine or other essential vitamins in the body, due to which the problem of tingling (peripheral neuropathy) can occur.
5. Systemic Disease – Systemic diseases such as kidney disorders, liver diseases, vascular damage and blood diseases, chronic inflammation can also cause tingling in the hands and feet.
FIRST PUBLISHED : January 27, 2023, 17:53 IST
Note: Before work on all health tips please consult your doctor first if any discrepancy found due to this article our website will not be responsible. so please consult your doctor before process on any tips. also if any wrong information are appear in the post kindly confirm via our mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find our other website for you and your needs
Kashtee A shayari,Jokes,Heath,News and Blog website.
Your GPL A Digitsl product website.
Amazdeel Amazone affiliated product website.
Job Portal A Job website.
Indoreetalk Hindi News website.
know24news A auto news website in english and hindi.
Q & Answer website A website for any query and question.
Quotes A Christmas Quotes.
Government job A Government job announcement portal.
Gaming Information Website A website for Gaming lover.
International News information Website A website for News Lover.
Free Guest post Website A free Guest post website.
Baby care Product website A website for your baby product.
Technology Website A website for new launching technology and mobile also gadgets Website.
Health Tips Website A website for Health related issue and some idea for health .
Share Market Website A website for share market news and some viral news related to IPO, Currency, Commodity market,Banking and finance.
Bollywood and Hollywood news A website Bollywood and Hollywood viral news .