Due to deficiency of Vitamin B12, the body has to face many problems.
Vitamin B12 deficiency causes problems like severe headache, weakness, fatigue, lightheadedness
How to prevent from Vitamin B12: All kinds of nutrients are needed for the body to run. Vitamins have a big contribution in this. Vitamins play an important role in building body cells and making blood. Vitamin B12 is the main vitamin among these, whose work is to make RBC and DNA in the blood. If the body is deficient in Vitamin B12, then the work of nerves and brain is not done properly. This is the reason that when there is a deficiency of Vitamin B12, hallucinations start happening in the brain. We all know that our body does not produce Vitamin B12, so we have to get Vitamin B12 from food. That’s why food rich in nutritious elements is needed to get vitamin B12.
Due to deficiency of Vitamin B12, the body has to face many problems. Its deficiency causes severe headache, weakness, fatigue, lightheadedness, increased heartbeat, shortness of breath, change in skin color and nervous problems.
Symptoms of Vitamin B12 Deficiency
1. Fatigue and headache , Harvard Health website According to the lack of vitamin B12, there is a lot of fatigue. Along with this, severe headache also occurs.
2. Memory loss and confusion Brain functioning can also be affected by vitamin B12 deficiency. This leads to memory loss and confusion. There is a complaint of hallucination.
3. Megaloblastic anemia-The biggest side effect of vitamin B12 deficiency is that it causes megaloblastic anemia. In this, the size of RBC becomes bigger. This is a very bad situation.
4. Pernicious anemia-Vitamin B12 is not absorbed in this disease. Due to this, there is a deficiency of RBC in the blood. Due to the lack of RBC in the body, there is a lot of fatigue and even fainting occurs.
5. Dementia and DepressionVitamin B12 deficiency can also cause amnesia. Apart from this, there is a complaint of depression.
6. Numbness in nerves and tingling in hands and feet-Vitamin B12 deficiency causes nerve damage. Along with this, tingling starts in the hands and feet.
what to eat after vitamin b12 deficiency
For vitamin B12 deficiency, fish, tuna fish, salmon fish, meat, liver, red meat, egg, dairy products, milk, cheese, buttermilk, fortified yeast, coarse grains, soya, rice milk, etc. should be consumed.
FIRST PUBLISHED : January 30, 2023, 19:05 IST
Note: Before work on all health tips please consult your doctor first if any discrepancy found due to this article our website will not be responsible. so please consult your doctor before process on any tips. also if any wrong information are appear in the post kindly confirm via our mail email@example.com.
Find our other website for you and your needs
Kashtee A shayari,Jokes,Heath,News and Blog website.
Your GPL A Digitsl product website.
Amazdeel Amazone affiliated product website.
Job Portal A Job website.
Indoreetalk Hindi News website.
know24news A auto news website in english and hindi.
Q & Answer website A website for any query and question.
Quotes A Christmas Quotes.
Government job A Government job announcement portal.
Gaming Information Website A website for Gaming lover.
International News information Website A website for News Lover.
Free Guest post Website A free Guest post website.
Baby care Product website A website for your baby product.
Technology Website A website for new launching technology and mobile also gadgets Website.
Health Tips Website A website for Health related issue and some idea for health .
Share Market Website A website for share market news and some viral news related to IPO, Currency, Commodity market,Banking and finance.
Bollywood and Hollywood news A website Bollywood and Hollywood viral news .